Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 31-05-07, 02:26 PM
Dav0s Dav0s is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='FghtinIrshNvrDie'
tbh, opera, tbh.

In addition, tbh, opera is better, tbh.

You europeans are funny, (tbh)

Ryan
what the hell is that meant to mean?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 31-05-07, 02:26 PM
FarFarAway FarFarAway is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 0
I hate Opera with a passion tbh - it's fugly and has too much cr@p in the interface

@Dave I kinda see your point but then I don't see what a big change it would be too
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 31-05-07, 02:27 PM
Dav0s Dav0s is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,983
id lose functionality because my extensions wouldnt work

im not in any way getting at those who have upgraded, im just saying it was in my best interests not to (tbh tbh)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 31-05-07, 02:29 PM
FghtinIrshNvrDie FghtinIrshNvrDie is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Dav0s'
what the hell is that meant to mean?
the number of times I've read the acronym 'tbh' in the thread is humorous.

Take a chill pill.

Ryan
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 31-05-07, 02:30 PM
equk's Avatar
equk equk is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southwest England
Posts: 2,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='FghtinIrshNvrDie'
tbh, opera, tbh.

In addition, tbh, opera is better, tbh.

You europeans are funny, (tbh)

Ryan
I really don't see why people like opera, but it's personal preference tbh. I don't see why someone would post saying that in a firefox thread tho

also whats going on with taking the out of "europeans" for using Acronym's in their posts?
__________________

i5-2500K @ 4.8Ghz | 8G DDR3 | P8Z68-V GEN3 | Archlinux | Win7
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 31-05-07, 02:32 PM
equk's Avatar
equk equk is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southwest England
Posts: 2,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Dav0s'
all the major security updates have been patched in 1.5, hence the constant updates

now that the updates are stopping for 1.5, i have a reason to upgrade, but until now, i havent had a good reason.
Ah soz, I thought support for 1.5 stopped a while ago lol

I was thinking they were stopping support after that announcement about not making the browser backwards compatible for older linux kernels.
__________________

i5-2500K @ 4.8Ghz | 8G DDR3 | P8Z68-V GEN3 | Archlinux | Win7
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 31-05-07, 02:35 PM
Dav0s Dav0s is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,983
the only post which uses "tbh" more than once is one by equk, and other than that its hardly mentioned!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 31-05-07, 02:38 PM
Raging Raging is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London
Posts: 1,760
chill pillz guys,handbags down

so is there anywhere to find out which of your extensions/plug ins will not work with 2.0??

Raging.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 31-05-07, 02:39 PM
equk's Avatar
equk equk is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southwest England
Posts: 2,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Raging'
so is there anywhere to find out which of your extensions/plug ins will not work with 2.0??
It should check once you install it, also it will check to see if there are any updates to the plugin which are compatible.
__________________

i5-2500K @ 4.8Ghz | 8G DDR3 | P8Z68-V GEN3 | Archlinux | Win7
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 31-05-07, 02:40 PM
FragTek's Avatar
FragTek FragTek is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stafford, VA USA
Posts: 15,931
Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Come on guys, settle down.... He made a suggestion of an alternate browser if you don't care to continue upgrading FireFox and made a mention to the fact of how many times he's seen the acronym TBH...

This has become a flame-war how?

Back on topic TBH.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.