I've finally got my watercooling installed in my new case!
My setup is the same as it was before, but I've changed from using a Tuniq Tower 120 to watercooling, as well as installing it in my new Antec P182 case.
I have to admit, that the project didn't go perfectly smoothly, and I've been left with a few scars that remind me of the experience.
My watercooling setup is as follows:
D-Tek Fuzion cpu block
Thermochill PA120.3 rad
Clearflec 60 tubing
Custom adjustable height rad mount (thanks to Allsorts)
3 Yate Loon 120mm fans
Swiftech MCP655 Pump
I also ordered a few other bits and bobs to help tidy up the rig, but unfortunately I didn't buy the right sizes, or ordered too little
Ok...the first problem I encountered was totally my fault, as I didn't want to dismantle my old computer before I started on the new case.
I used AutoCAD and made myself a modified template of the rad to (imo) best suit the P182. Unfortunately, the fillport wasn't planned that well, and ended up being directly above the memory slots of the mobo. This meant having to drill another 1" hole centrally so that I could fit the tubing on!
Thats not all! I also snapped one of the clips that hold the memory sticks in. Luckily the sticks still stay in perfectly, and thank god its for sticks 3 & 4 (which I don't use).
I also managed to snap the clip that holds the graphics card in place, thanks to a cable that I didn't see and push a bit too hard!
Apart from that my first watercooling setup went well and I'm already seeing temperature drops of 8-9c and that arctic silver still hasn't cured.
No leaks either thank god!
Sorry about the quality of the pics, and the messy internals of the case, as I wasn't expecting everything to install perfectly first time.