Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Software Section > Games

Old 30-11-10, 03:38 PM

3DMark 11 is delayed a few days so the fine folks at FM have given all pre-orders a free copy of Shattered Horizon. I was a beta tester for the game and found it wasn't for me. My style is more fast paced like UT.

Anyway, if anyone out there is interested in a copy and will actually use it, let me know. I'll PM you the key and you just need to enter it into Steam and download. I'd prefer someone who will actually play and not someone who just wants to add another game to their collection.

Here's the official website for information and videos:

http://shatteredhorizon.com/

3DMark11 - P10045 | X3680
Old 30-11-10, 04:19 PM
The Guvnor

" delayed for a few days"

That should be untill its ready, they have set no timescale on it.

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 30-11-10, 04:34 PM

Well, their official release date was today. They posted an announcement yesterday that they found a bug (or twelve) and want it fixed before release instead of pushing a patch right after release. Makes sense to me. I'm hoping by week's end it's released. They have said "a few days" in their official posts on the forums, but like you said that's not concrete and really means "once it's fixed".

Old 30-11-10, 04:44 PM
OC3D Elite

I received a guest pass from a friend for this game once, played a couple of games and I liked it, although I must say I got owned lol.

So yeah I'm interested, but I'm sure there's more people interested so maybe you'll have to use a random number generator to pick a winner.
Old 30-11-10, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex! View Post

I received a guest pass from a friend for this game once, played a couple of games and I liked it, although I must say I got owned lol.

So yeah I'm interested, but I'm sure there's more people interested so maybe you'll have to use a random number generator to pick a winner.
It's definitely not a game you can jump right into. Some of the top players have posted YouTube videos and will even do one on one training sessions to help players hone in their skills. It may not be too popular a game, but it has a very dedicated community. It's not a cookie cutter "COD" type game so I can see why it doesn't appeal to these types of players.

You're first to reply so I'll PM you the key in the next few minutes. Hope you enjoy.

Old 30-11-10, 05:52 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post

It's definitely not a game you can jump right into. Some of the top players have posted YouTube videos and will even do one on one training sessions to help players hone in their skills. It may not be too popular a game, but it has a very dedicated community. It's not a cookie cutter "COD" type game so I can see why it doesn't appeal to these types of players.

You're first to reply so I'll PM you the key in the next few minutes. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks a lot mate I appreciate it!